Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Autobiography

   So this is the first time I post on to a blog, but I hope I get it. Well my name is Carlos and I am currently in Mr. Ostini’s second block. I’m 15 years old turning 16 on September 5th. I love to travel and drive Audi’s. I am in love with the car company because I like the luxury and the way they engineer their cars my family also is in love with the car brand because they make the best cars for off roading even better than Land Rover. Well I forgot this is supposed to be about me not my cars, but still they are what makes my life complete. I’m a car enthusiast sometimes I write reviews on the cars that have barely come out based on their looks, because most of the time that’s why people buy cars. I also play sports baseball, football, soccer, and a bit of basketball, but mostly prefer soccer just because the fact that I’m good at the position I play which is forward. 
  
    My life before high school, well I went to a middle school in Studio City, CA called Walter Reed Middle School its actually one of the best middle schools in the western United States. I really enjoyed my life before high school because the fact that life was easier as a kid and not a young adult and I didn’t have to worry about going to work yet because I was too young. I used to have time to go play with my best friend whom I met when I moved to Studio City, his name is Arturo but he still is my best friend I trust him and he also trusts me.
    My current life in high school is great because I have met a lot of people some of them which I have liked and some who I don’t get along with but it’s cool because in our lives we don’t need haters therefore we can see them later. I don’t really do much in Pioneer Valley because I got here late last year and I’m leaving soon this year. In my old high school which was John Burroughs High School in Burbank, CA. I had a great freshman and half of sophomore year at that school, because I played football and soccer and had a great season at both.
  Where I see myself after high school? Well I see myself living on the East Coast where I will work for the D.E.A as an agent or a CBP agent and live in San Diego because either one of those jobs tries to do anything possible to stop the drug flow into our country and also tries to stop the violence going on in other countries some examples are Mexico and Colombia where the big cartels are threatening the civilians by telling them “lead or silver”, lead being the bullets and silver meaning you’d work for them. Well that’s all I will tell y’all about me because I have so much left about me but time is money only difference is I own it and like a stopwatch let’s stop time and enjoy this moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment